Monday 25 December 2017

Merry Christmas

Hello

Merry Christmas!!

I hope you're all having a lovely Christmas no matter what you are doing and who you are with.
We've had a really relaxing day together. It's been me, Shamus and Shannen. They decided on a buffet meal which we've just had. It's just so lovely to spend time together. Poor hunter doesn't know if he's coming or going today as it's been a change  of routine. It's a dogs life.
lol.

Thank you for being such wonderful followers and for all your support and comments this year.

Big Hugs 
Debbie xxxx



2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Glad you had a lovely time. Hugs x

cotnob said...

I'm so pleased that you had a lovely Christmas, wishing you a Happy New Year.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...