Wednesday 1 June 2016

Time to use some dies

Morning,
It's the 1st of the month so
it's time for a new challenge over at Sparkles Forum Christmas.

It's the lovely Mary's turn to choose the theme this month which is:
'Must use 2 dies minimum'
( I decided to use a scalloped circle die and a bow hanging heart die)
I'm still recuperating so this is a card I made a while ago for a commission.For my card I used a freebie Hunkydory kit and a computer typed sentiment. 

Why not get ahead with your Christmas cards and join in with us. The other teamies have made some beautiful creations. Just click on the badge below.

We are also being kindly sponsored this time by:

Prize of digi stamps

Challenges:
crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge 283-use-sentiment


Hope you're all okay and having a good day whatever you're doing. Thanks for popping by. My Mum travelled back home on Sunday so I'm trying to be good and resting lots. There'll be no crafting for a while but when I am able I'll be playing again. 
Our new carpet still hasn't been fitted which is a pain but it didn't arrive in the shop until I was home from the hospital... grrr... I wanted all the mess and upheaval to be over. I've put it on hold until I know I can go out for the morning to Shannen's or a friend's as I don't want to be around when they do it.
Take care. Big hugs Debbie xxx

4 comments:

sheila said...

Beautiful card Debbie lots of rest and you will soon be crafting again hugs xxx

Sarah said...

Pleased to hear that you are trying to get lots of rest and I love your card xx

cotnob said...

Such a pretty Christmas card Debs, a lovely image and great die cut bow.
I'm glad you are being good and getting lots of rest - take care of yourself.
Pauline
x

Jules said...

Hi Debbie

I hope you are continuing to improve and each day you feel a little better than you did the day before.

I am pleased your Mum was able to be around for you.

Loving your Christmas card. Such lovely delicate colours.

Take things easy and keep resting up!

Love Jules xx

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...