Sunday 2 November 2014

Christmas

Morning,
I am blogging today as I've been asked to be a Guest DT over at Stamping Sensations for this months challenge, I was over the moon to be asked.
The theme is 'Christmas' so why not get some more cards done so that you're not panicking in December. We'd love you to pop over to see what the rest of the DT have created as well as entering your creations.


Please grab our logo

For my card, I wanted to do an all stamping card - no backing papers at all. I had a mad panic ther day before I made this as I realised I'd got my dates wrong and needed to get cracking. I got all my Christmas stamps out, did abit of stamping and wasn't happy and couldn't think straight so I thought I'd start afresh the next day and it all came together.Pattern building like this is quite new to me and wow did I enjoy it. I used a set of stamps from Inky Doodles that my friend Sheila lent me.


Challenges:

Anyway that's all from me today I've got the Christening today so I'd better go and get organised.
Have a super Sunday.

Hugs Debs x

13 comments:

Sally H said...

An absolutely gorgeous Christmas card, Debs! I love inky doodles stamps and you have stamped them to perfection! Great colours and design. Great to have you with us as Guest DT this month x

brenda said...

Love your card Debby, as I said to you before I think it has a bit of a Nordic feel to it. You like to have got the Inky Doodle stamping off to a fine art as it looks fab.

Thanks for being our Guest Designer this month, it's lovely to work with you.

B x

Lynne K said...

Wow, Debs, what a stunner for your guest DT spot, you've really done us proud! As Brenda says, it has the Nordic look, beautifully clean and fresh. You've definitely cracked the Inky Doodles pattern stamping too, brilliant!

Lynne x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and elegant Debs is your card and well done x

sue w. said...

Hi Debs, this is gorgeous, so much to see. Love the style and colours.
Hugs Sue W.

Unknown said...

Congrats on your DT position Debs, how wonderful! Love your gorgeous nordic card, very stylish! Hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

pinky said...

Debs your card is just so gorgeous. I love the crisp clean feel it gives me. Lovely to have you as a guest at SS. Hope you enjoy it. Hugs
Pinky

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous Christmas card Debbie, I love your stamped background and Nordic design.
Pauline
x

Billie A said...

Sweet card I like the look. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

sheila said...

You deserve to be guest designer your cards are always stunning love the simplicity of your card hugs sheila xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love the bakers twine
Hugs Shell xx

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for CCAYR November and my CHNC challenge extra for November and my Patterned Paper November challenge - hope to see you again soon x

Beverley said...

Great card. Thanks for joining in our 'All About Christmas' challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
Hugs
Bev x

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...