Friday 27 June 2014

Forgotten Funky time.......

Morning lovely crafters,

It's Forgotten Funky time over at Get funky and craft inspiration blog and it's a chance to revisit a cdrom or paper collection from the past. This time it's the fab:
 'Colour me Happy cdrom'

Here's a card I made yesterday with the - 'Pleased to see ya colour collection' and the 'frame 3' digi stamp.Wow I had some fun playing, whoops working......

Very fun and bright for me but I really enjoyed making it.
Here's a pic of a few of the papers and digi's on the cdrom

It's a steal for this cdrom £6.99 here

Don't forget to pop over to Get funky and craft blog to see what the rest of the talented funkettes have made.

Challenges

Thanks for popping over.I love to read your comments.

Hugs Debs x

10 comments:

brenda said...

What lovely happy sunny colours Debbie, makes such an appealing card.

B x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just gorgeous hun, love the colours & layout!

Have a great weekend
Hugs Shell xx

Unknown said...

You have been creating such pretty cards in the past couple of days Debs! You dare to combine colours/patterns, which I love! Have a great weekend, hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

Desire Fourie said...

This is just delightful and so colourful. Love the pretty design papers and flowers. Thanks for stopping over on my side.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Sandra H said...

This is stunning x

Allison said...

adorable card
Allisonx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, I love the colourful papers.
Thank you for taking part in the Crafty Little Fairies Challenge.
Sue xx

downrightcrafty said...

what a gorgeous sunny and bright card love it
hugs Kate xx

Unknown said...

This is so pretty and happy and lovable! :)
Have a great day, Debbie...

Sandy S said...

Very very pretty...

Thanks for joining us at Scribbles Designs....
Sandy S (Owner/Designer)

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...