Saturday 10 May 2014

Fading Beauty

Afternoon,

Well I am feeling like my old self today thank goodness, a good couple of hours resting yesterday afternoon and a good nights sleep. Well I've flicked a duster around - must still be under the weather!!!! ha ha, and I'm sat with a cuppa while doing this post.Thank you for the get well wishes yesterday and lovely comments as always.

Enough chat, time to share with you the new release over at Funkyhand towers. Anice has been very busy designing and keeping the funkettes busy creating and showing off this paper download which is lush.It's called 
'Fading Beauty' and it sure is a beauty and great to use for any occasion!!!

You get 20 A4 sheets for £2.99, a bargain.

Here's my card with lots of yummy layers to show as many as the papers as possible:
These papers are so soft and subtle and very beautiful.I wasn't sure about this card at first but it's growing on me.I used quite a few different dies too.

Challenges:
I'll be back soon with another new release - we are being very spoilt today...

Hugs Debs x

4 comments:

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous,fab design and great papers.xxx

Sandra H said...

So pretty Debbie is your card x

Sue said...

This is lovely thanks for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey..Sue DT x

Wildfire said...

So sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments! :)

Petya DT

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...