Tuesday 6 May 2014

A card for Mum

Hi everyone,

How are all? Hope you've had a nice bank holiday weekend.On Saturday I went to visit my daughter Shannen at her new flat. She's been there for a month but I've not been able to go as there are quite a few stairs, but I took my time and it was so nice to see where she is living now.We made some poached eggs which I've never made before which turned out okay. Yesterday I had a lazy day and rested most of it as I was pretty sore after the day before.My Mum in law popped round which was nice. Today hubby has been working on his motorbike and I've done a little bit of crafting which I enjoyed.

Here's a card I made for my Mum recently but didn't get a chance to blog it.


I used my Sheena Douglass 'a little bit sketchy stamp'. I love this daisy stamp.I also an inked up an embossing folder and added some flowers, ribbon and pretty lace.The sentiment is from Pink Petticoat - love her papers, digital stamps and sentiments.

Challenges:
I'll be back tomorrow with a couple of DT posts. Thanks for popping by my blog.

Hugs Debbie x

14 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab design and details.xxx

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card Debbie, such a gorgeous colour and fabulous details, I love the embossed background.
Pauline
x

Sandra H said...

Hi Debby,So beautiful is your card, I like the designs of all your cards your so creative xx

Unknown said...

First of all I'd like to apologize for missing out on so many of your beautiful posts Debbie, but how wonderful it is to catch up again! You have made such pretty cards and your latest is so pretty with the beautifully embossed background and lovely blooms! Take care, hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Diane said...

Debbie this card design is like eye candy.

Hugs diane

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is gorgeous hun, just love the colour you have chosen!

Glad you managed to get up the stairs....poached eggs are the best scrummy!!! Think I'll be having them for my tea now lol!
Hugs Shell xx

Isobel said...

Very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Feeling Crafty and good luck x

crafty said...

Lovely sentiment and beautiful design. Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Love the soft colours. Thanks for joining the fun at ATSM. Monika

michele said...

Lovely card Debbie Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

tinamarie said...

Stunning! I love how sponged the embossing on the background! Beautiful colors! Thank you for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges!

karalschuknecht said...

Gorgeous card and I love the embossing with the touch of color. Thanks for joining us this week for our "Mother's Day Flowers Challenge." Come back to join us again and good luck.
Karal Eureka DT

Anonymous said...

such a pretty color-I love the embossing. thanks for playing along with Eureka.

Tkat said...

absolutely stunning card! love the details :)

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...