Wednesday 26 February 2014

Ribbon & bling

Happy Wednesday!

It's midway reminder time over at Nutcrafters and it's 'Ribbon and bling' as the theme - who doesn't love ribbon and bling??????

Remember there are 2 prizes to be won and a Top 3. So why not pop over and join in. The teamies have made some fab creations.

I wanted to use one of my new stamps from the Nutcrafters shop called Bird Song. The sale is still on so catch some bargains while you can.
I decorated a jar and now have somewhere to store some of my off cuts of ribbon - I'm quite chuffed with it.I coloured the stamps in with promarkers and spectrum noir pens and promarkers.


I'll look forward to seeing you over there.

Challenges:


Look what I received last week from my Mum and Bob:
Aren't they beautiful! What a lucky daughter I am. Spoilt rotten.

Have a lovely day whatever you're up to. I'm hoping to get my nails done if I'm okay to go.

Love Debs x

4 comments:

♥Gemma♥ said...

I aren't surprised your chuffed with it because i would be too, its stunning!!! Lucky girl getting flowers which are beautiful by the way!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Sandra H said...

Oh so lovely are your flowers Debbie and your jar your so creative its brilliant and what a great idea to store your snippets in x

Susan Hogan said...

Lovely flowers Debbie,and the bottle is such a great idea I am already looking to see what I can repurpose! Thanks for playing along with us at the Squirrel and the Fox for our spooling challenge.

Amy A said...

What a great project Deb! Love the image and embellies. Thank you so much for joining as at Crafting When We can Challenges, sure hope you join us again.

Amy~DT

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...