Monday 24 February 2014

Button Baby Boy

Here's another card to show you another way to use the digital stamps and papers that have been released from funkyhand. I thought I'd do a card for twins. I had a great time colouring the digital stamps in.


Why not pop over and see what the rest of the teamies have made here. Some fab inspiration from them all.

Challenges:

I've spent the afternoon crafting - a little bit of inking and colouring. Nice to get on top of a few things and have fun at the same time. I had an unexpected visitor - my Dad yesterday so we had a catch up with a cuppa and a rock bun.He gave my baking 9 out of 10 - the cheek of it. Can't seem to stop baking or trying a few different things in the kitchen since we moved - obviously feeling very settled now but I need to get a hold on my waistline - well sometime soon at least...... no willpower at the mo.

Off I go to make macaroni cheese for our tea with a little help from my hubby of course.

Big hugs and thank you for joining me again today.I'll be back with another new download tomorrow - busy, busy, busy.

Hugs Debbie x

6 comments:

Sarah said...

A perfect baby boy twins card and perfect too for our boy challenge at Crafty Little Fairies. Sarah

cotnob said...

This is an adorable twin baby card Debbie, great design.
Pauline
x

Doreen said...

This is fabulous,gorgeous image and details.xxx

Sandra H said...

So pleased you have settled in Debbie and nice that your surprise visitor was your dad hope you had a great time together your card is gorgeous l do like to see a card featuring twins not often you see them its brilliant x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, such an adorable image coloured so beautifully and fabulous layout.
Thank you for taking part in the Crafty Little Fairies Challenge this week.
Sue xx

Jo said...

Great card. Love the image and the design. Thanks for playing along at MTTC this week. Jo :)

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...