Wednesday 2 October 2013

Autumn card

Morning,
It's time for a new challenge over at Ruby's Rainbow. It's time for the lovely Nick to choose the theme which is
'Autumn colours - use yellow,orange and turquoise.'


I made my card while I was at my Mums with a recently bought ink pad, cheap tree & leaves stamp,leaves from the garden, thread from my mums cross stitching and pot pouri.Amazing what you can do when you put your mind to it.I surprised myself how resourceful I could be.  Hope you likely....

So get your crafting goodies out and join in with us.We'd love you to pop over and see what the rest of the teamies have made too.

Love Debs x

9 comments:

Basslady said...

a marvellous card, dearie!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

cotnob said...

This is a lovely card Debbie, such beautiful autumn colours.
Pauline
x

Chris Hanselman said...

Great card. Thanks for joining our Happy Fall Ya'll Challenge at Delightful Challenges.

~~Chris
DC-DT

Marcee Rodgers said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks for playing with as Digital Delights♥

melsanford said...

A fab card! Thank you for joining our Autumn challenge at Dream Valley :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Susie said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining our Autumn challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

♥Gemma♥ said...

Truly stunning Debbie...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the trees the design and the colours, Thanks for joining in with us at Heck of a challenge this month, Good Luck
Kevin xx

DesignerDiva said...

Beautiful colour palette Debbie, just gorgeous!
Thanks for playing along at Heck of a Challenge, good luck and I hope you will join us again soon
Hugs Laurie x

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...