Wednesday 15 May 2013

Lots of Squares

Told you I'd be back didn't I!

It's time for a new challenge over at Ruby's Rainbow and the lovely Ang has chosen the theme of
'Squares'
we'd love to see what you come up with so pop over, join in and see what the rest of the talented teamies have made.

I used my friend Sheila's 'Just Rite stamp' and cut the sheet into equal squares, mounted it onto yellow card, die cut some buttons from a Nellie Snellen die, faux stitching with sakura white pen and Paula Pascal sentiment stamp. I made this card for her too.

Challenges:
Tuesday throwdown-challenge-147 smell the roses (rose stamped image)

I received a lovely blog candy parcel in the post on Monday from the lovely Kath & Buddy that I won.Thank you both.
Thanks for popping by. Time for me to go and play - whoops work in my craft room.

Love Debs x 

14 comments:

Angelique said...

This is beautiful and so elegant. Love those square buttons.

Huggsss,Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap

shaz earl said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the idea of the buttons makes it look like you have threaded ribbon through them love it
hugs Shaz xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Absolutely gorgeous hunni and love the colours too...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

brenda said...

I really like this one Debbie, the script papers and swirls with the hint of yellow really work beautifully.

B x

Lesley said...

Lovely card Debbie, great idea to cut the image up! xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous...fabulous papers and design.xxx

Basslady said...

a fabulous and very stylish card, hun!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

NGCARDS said...

Gorgeous card hun! Thanks for playing at Charisma! xxx

Gail said...

Lovely rose stamped images - Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week - please come back again next week for a new challenge - enjoy your week! Gail DT

Bubbles said...

Great card, love the injection of yellow!! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
Joanne x

Leah l'Orange said...

what a FUN take on our challenge! love the grid you've created with your ribbons and sliders - that yellow really pops! thanks so much for playing along with the Charisma Galz! good luck, and join us again soon!

Sandra H said...

Hi Debbie, Oh my goodness this is amazing x

Sue said...

Fabulous card. I love the design and brilliant colours
Thank you for taking part in the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge.
Sue xx

Blossom Cards said...

hi to you thanks for sharing your lovely card with lexis creations happy crafting to you
Rachel DT

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...