Wednesday 15 May 2013

Kraft time!!!!!

Morning everyone,

How are we all feeling today? Well I hope. It's time for a new challenge over at Nutcrafters and I chose the theme of  'Kraft'
Who doesn't love kraft paper or card! I just love it.
I stamped and embossed some kraft card, then dry embossed it (butterfly & flower folder) and inked it up. I added some paper from my stash left over from my wall hanging, coloured this fabulous new soon to be released 'one of the teen trio' digital stamps, Thanks sentiment - nutcrafters stamp set,added some lace and some faux stitching with a white sakura pen.

Remember we have 2 prizes up for grabs and our fantastic Top 3 spots too 
Main Prize...
To spend in the Nutcrafters store...
Remember you have to use a Nutcrafters image to qualify for this prize!!

2nd Prize...
2 Digi stamps or 1 stamp sheet of your choice from Nutcrafters...(subject to availability)
We would love it if you could come and visit our blogs so if you click on our names it will take you to each of our blogs

So why not pop over and join in with us. There are freebie images to use too. Also I'd like to give a big welcome to Audrey who has just joined the design team.

Challenges:

Have a great day even if the weather is abit iffy again. Back in an hour.

Love Debs x

7 comments:

♥Gemma♥ said...

Totally gorgeous Debbie and thanks for a setting great challenge...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

lalkygirl said...

What an adorable card ,love the image and fab papers
Thanks for joining us at I love promarkers challenge and good luck
Tracey x

Jo said...

Gorgeous....love the kraft & the fab image.....can't wait to see the new images!
Hugs Jo x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Amazing card, love your lace bow! Thanks for joining us at A Little Bit Crafty, please come back for our next challenge on 1st June! Susan x

Sandra H said...

Oh my goodness Debbie another of your stunning and inspiring creations your so talented x

Karen said...

Gorgeous Debbi, fab colours too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Delphine said...

So cute! Love your colour scheme and layout too! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...