Sunday 10 March 2013

Happy Mother's Day over at Funky Hand

Happy Mother's Day to all the lovely Mums out there.

I've had a lovely day of crafting as my to do list was growing and growing. Including my mum in law's card and gift - I know flying by the seat of my pants as usual. 

Here's a sneaky peek at the new paper and digi stamp download which is to be released soon......

I decided I wanted to do a spotlight card where part of the digital stamp image is coloured in, i.e. spotlighted. Here are all the dies and papers I gathered together to die cut with my ebosser:
Then once cut and embossed I could collect everything together as shown below.


I used distress ink while the Mom digital stamp was in the de'sire die, coloured the spotlight cicle with promarkers cut out with a Nellie circle die and added a little glitter. I also rolled some roses(marianne designs english rose), cut some leaves with Marianne designs die and used the letter sheet from the download in my graphics program and chose which letters I wanted to use instead of printing and cutting into a whole sheet.

I really had a ball playing with these gorgeous new downloads. The funkettes are so lucky to play, whoops work with fantastic Funkyhand products designed and created by Anice .
We'd love to see what you make with any funky hand goodies so please feel free to go over to the Get funky and craft blog or pop over to our Facebook page and leave us some pictures or comments.

Challenges:
crafts4eternity-marvellous-mums
delicious doodles challenge-26-use-die-cuts
bearly mine -challenge-76-mothers-day.
creative craft challenge -5-mothers-day
papertake weekly anything-goes

Have a super day whatever you do.

Love Debs x

9 comments:

Sandra H said...

Morning Debbie, Oh wow this is stunning enjoy your day xx

Loopylou. said...

ooooh its gorgeous debs, love that die on the mom
huge hugs Lou xxx

Cards By MI said...

A very sweet lovely looking card. Thanks for playing with us over at BMC this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Shelley said...

Great card, I love your use of dies on this :)

Thanks for sharing with us at Delicious Doodles
Shelley (Delicious Doodles DT) xx

Laney said...

Great card and design! Thanks for joining us at BMC this time hope to see you again soon
hugs
laney

tiggertastic said...

wonderful design
Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog - Tiggertastic

Designing for:

Sketch Saturday , Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

Olga said...

Very cute card! Love the colors and flowers! Thank you for playing with us at Crafts 4 Eternity!

Melanie said...

A great card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "mother’s day" challenge & good luck in the draw…
Hope to see you again in our next challenge.

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Creative Craft Challenges)

Caz said...

This is lovely, thank you for sharing with us at Dutch Dare. And good luck.

Caz x DD DT

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...