Saturday 16 March 2013

Furry Friends

Hi all,

It's my 3rd week over at My time to craft being a Guest DT and the theme is:

'Bunnies'
So here's my card:
 I used: Stripey polkadoodle backing paper, friends sticker from stash, LOTV pre-coloured square inked around the edges framed with a spellbinders postage die for the inside of the frame and Go kreate shaped die for the outer then a dotty embossing folder plus I inked it.I also used some funky foam letters borrowed from Shannen's stash and made some rolled english roses from marianne designs die plus WOC rose inked.

So without further ado pop over here and see what the rest of the teamies have created and join in with this week's challenge.  

I'd like to say a big thank you to my fellow Funky Hand funkette Lou for emailing me and cleaning up the picture of my card.It looks so much better.You are a star.

Challenges:

Have a great Saturday.

Love Debs x

13 comments:

Loopylou. said...

hiyah debs!
awww I love this card so much,its just the cutest and the papers and flowers look so pretty
huge hugs Lou xxxxxx

Sheryl said...

A really pretty card, love the handmade flowers!
Thanks for joining us at INCY WINCY Challenge this week, hope we see you again soon.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Ann said...

Deb, this is just darling! So glad you are joining us as a GDT member!

Rachel said...

Soooo cute! Love the image.
Wedgie xxx

Unknown said...

Very cute card. Love the design and all the different embellishments. Thanks for joining us at the Dutch Dare.

DistinctiveLMNts said...

Love your little images ,they are too cute . I just love the whimsical feel of your card. Thank you so much for sharing in the Dutch Dare card challenge.
Lisa

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really cute card love the colour & the papers are fab!
Hugs Shell xx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

Fun indeed!!! Thanks for guesting with us at MTTC!!!

Pat said...

Lovely card for our challenge this week, cute image.

Pat xx

Jani said...

So cute!
Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
Jani x

DesignerDiva said...

Really really pretty card Debbie, I love it!
Thanks for playing along at MAWTT this week, good luck in the challenge and I hope you will join us again soon and also for playing at Diva's
Hugs Laurie xx

Sharon said...

Such an adorable image and love the design.
Thank you for sharing this with us at Diva's by Design.
Hugs Sharon. x

Marijke said...

Oh, what a beautiful card, real cute. I like your spots and stripes. Thanks for sharing with us at the DDCC challenge. Hope to see you more. Love Marijke.

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...