Sunday 17 June 2012

Another Father's Day card

Back again,

No posts for 5 days then 2 in one day - don't worry I'm sat down resting as I can't believe it either.Very unusual and productive.  I've been crafting away all week since I got back home.  The more regular I craft the quicker I seem to make my mind up what I want to make.  It doesn't always work out like this but most of the time it does.  I even managed a bit of gardening too - so it's much tidier and the weeds are out at last. Here's the card I made yesterday for Shannen to give to her Dad:
I used my Docrafts cdrom - forever friends to put the topper together, paper - same cdrom, dots embossing folder, new buttons, card candi, gems, bakers twine and spanner charm.

Challenges:
crafty catz weekly challenge-137-embossing.
craft punked week-24-fathers-day
crafts 4 eternity challenge 76-dashing-dads
paperplay challenge week-24-for- a - man(with twine)
do you stack up-challenge 76 -boys-men
crafty creations challenge-174-how-charming.
forever friends challenge 38-fortnightly-challenge - anything goes

You'd have laughed when I started this post earlier I was laid on the sofa having a rest with a heat pad and a blanket on when the phone rang..... I couldn't get out of the blanket, things dropped on the floor etc - what a sight.  Couldn't stop giggling.

Well off I pop for a nice cuppa and abit of cutting out.

Love Debs x

12 comments:

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous Debbie.Thanks for sharing with us at Forever Friends.xxx

pinky said...

Love your card,what a cutie and so perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Crafts4Eternity.
Pinky

Paula said...

Aww how cute is this, its wonderful! Thanks for joining Craft Punked this week, Paula :)

Janette said...

Fabulous card Debbie, love the sweet image to. Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Louise Welsh said...

such a cute card, thanks for joining in with the craft punked blog challenge this week. louise xx

carol said...

Super card, Thanks for sharing your fab creation with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

WencheP said...

Supercute card. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Lindsey said...

What a totally sweet card! That is a PERFECT charm for a Father's Day card. So glad you linked up with us this week at Crafty Creations Challenges!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Very cute Debbie!

Thanks so much for joining us at DYSU!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Mandy said...

Love your card Debbie it's adorable and gorgeous.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
hugs Mandy xx

michele said...

Fabulous card Debbie :) Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Rachael said...

Love this!! Gorgeous card!!
Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends Fortnight.
Rach :) x

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...