Sunday 1 April 2012

Sparkles Christmas Challenge DT card

The theme is 'Colour me Happy' so choose your favourite colour combination.
Mine is purple and white.
Here's my card:

I used: cuttlebug snowfakes embossing folder, Papermania tree stamp embossed, freebie paper, card candi, computer sentiment, silver mirror board, snowflake die and gems.



                                                             Di's digi downloads with a great prize of $10.00

So why not join in and see what the rest of the talented design team have created.

Challenges:
Crafty ann's challenge 62 - Christmas in March
Di's digi designs challenge emboss it any way you want
Crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge 66-get sentimental
52 Christmas Card Throwdown - anything goes week
Crafts 4 eternity-3 of kind challenge

Thanks for popping by.

Love Debs x

14 comments:

Jo said...

Hi Debs, hope you're feeling bit better!
Your card is fab, gorgeous colour and love that embossing!
Hugs Jo x

Hazel said...

This is such an elegantly stunning card - and it would be my colour combo choice as well - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 66 - hope to see you again soon. x

Unknown said...

Oh'' Debs I love this card I have this folder too.. I must start using embossing folders more I love your layout this is such a gorgeous xmas card. I do hope you feel better soon chum.
Lots Hugs Sarah x

Unknown said...

Fab embossing Debs what a lovely card I love it , the colours are beautiful.
Hugs Elaine

shaz earl said...

Hope you are feeling better Debs, lovely card my favourite colours too, i love those little trees welcome on board the Sparkles team xx

Jacqueline said...

Sorry to hear you are under the weather - hope you feel better soon. Thanks for playing along with the challenge this week at 52CCT - your card is lovely - Jacqueline xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card missus, love the embossing & the colour is fab!
Huge hugs hope your feeling betters today
shell xx

pinky said...

Beautiful card Debs, so fresh and pretty. Thanks for joining us at Crafts4Eternity this week.
Pinky

Ann Whitfield said...

This is a beautifully elegant card Debs, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's and I hope you feel better soon.
Ann x

Mynn xx said...

This is just gorgeous! LOVE the non traditional colors--and purple is my favorite! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

Ruth M said...

Absolutely lovely, perfect colour combo & fab layout!
Ruth x

Catie Cuddles said...

Beautiful card.

Di said...

Hi
Thankyou for joining in at Digichallenge your card is beautiful!
Hugs Di x

Claire said...

Beautiful card, love the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's and good luck
Claire xx

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...