Thursday 19 April 2012

Oh so cute!

Hi all,

I obviously peaked too soon last week posting 4 cards over 3 days, as you don't get a post from me till now a week later.  What have I been doing?  Well I went shopping with my daughter on Friday - can't beat a nice latte a muffin and a little retail therapy......
 Got my hair coloured on Saturday and had gorgeous roast pork at my Sister in laws with the family and a few glasses of wine.  How she made a fab dinner and coloured my hair is beyond me - organisation.  Since then I've pottered about and done a little stamping and embossing.  Popped to my mum in laws yesterday to drop some ironing off - bless her she's so good to me.  Since my arms have been playing up I'm unable to do much ironing so having to delegate this job and many others.  Here's my card:
I used: Papers - My Mind's Eye (lost & found),Penny Black Hugs stamps-promarkers, Sentiment stamp freebie & polkadoodles, card candi, vintage photo distress ink, postage die & flower die.

Challenges:
penny black saturday challenge -week-197 - spots & stripes
paperplay challenge week-16-animal antics
oldie but a goodie challenge on the farm-or in garden
pollycraft challenge -136-cute critters
Lets ink it up challenge-22 - distressing
penny black at allsorts april challenge - oh so cute

Got a few jobs done today - need to get down to some crafting soon.  Welcome to my new follower and thanks for popping by to see what I've been up to.

Love Debs x

21 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card debbie..love MME papers...thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday..hugs kath xxx

Jo said...

Gorgeous card, Debbie, love that cutie image and your papers are fab!Keep well!
Hugs Jo

Unknown said...

Yes it is "oh so cute" love the softness to your project. Thanks for sharing with us this month at LIIU, good luck with the challenge. Hugz Suzanne

Basslady said...

hun, this is so lovely and cute!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

brenda said...

This is very sweet Debbie and liking the soft colour palette.

Thanks so much for joining in our Oh so Cute theme at Penny Black and More this month and good luck with all the prize draws.

Hope all is well with you.

B x

debby4000 said...

Adorable, beautiful card Debbie.
luv
Debby

Mrs Wonka said...

What a beautiful card, love the muted colours.

Mrs Wonka (Zoe) x

Shirley said...

Super cute image and beautifully coloured. I really like the My minds eye papers they work so well with your
image colours.
Thank you for joining us at Penny Black and More this month. We hope you will join us next month too when we will have lots more prizes up for grabs.

Shirley

Sheena said...

Gorgeous little hedgies! Love the papers. Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week, Sheena xx

Anonymous said...

ADorable creation, so sweet. Love it

Thanks for playing along with Penny Black Saturday challenge this week

Ali x

Unknown said...

Hi Debbie, what a fab card I love this imag and the colours you have chosen are great well done
I am just catching up viewing as I have been poorly, feeling much better now and will be posting soon.

Hugs Elaine

Klare said...

Aww what a sweet little card, just got to love penny black stamps. i must find mine out and show them some love.
klare
:O)
x

Francesca said...

Very Beautiful , Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a goodie challenge this fortnight and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous card hun, love the papers & the image is fab!
Hope your arms aren't to bad today x

Have a great weekend
hugs shell xx

Susan Hogan said...

Great card -sweet sentiment. Thanks for entering it in the LIIU challenge this month!

Kim Dellow said...

Very cute Debs! Kim

Tracy said...

Fabulous Entry, thanks for joining Penny black & More @ Allsorts challenge, Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

uksharon said...

Great image and beautifully coloured.
Thanks for sharing with us at Paperplay this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge too, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so cute.. and i love the postage stamp die
Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie this fortnight
Lisa x

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Cute card and image. Thank you for sharing and joining in at LIIU. Hugs, Velma

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...