Monday 2 April 2012

Easter Goodies

Hi all,

Another Easter make today.  I though I'd send it to my nephew up in Scotland.  It wasn't too difficult to make as Nikky from Polkadoodles  gives clear instructions on her cdroms.  This little bunny was from Paper Boutique volume 1 which I've had for ages and used bits from it but never used the templates, which I will be from now on.  It's nice to try something different. 
I used Polkadoodles Paper Boutique cdrom - Rabbit and for the Happy Easter tag, baker's twine, easter eggs-magazine, gingham paper from Polkadoodles Pretty Sweet cdrom, paper roses - die.

Challenges:

Needless to say the mini eggs didn't last long - we shared them while watching a film together.  Is it my imagination or do the amount of mini eggs get smaller no matter the size of packet..... soap box moment over for now.  
Had a lovely morning out with hubby to give me some fresh air, plenty of hot drinks and lovely pancakes covered in syrup and bacon - naughty but nice.  It was a nice relaxing morning.  Still got my silly bad arm but I was pushed in my chair and driven - treated like a princess.  Bless him.

Love Debs x

17 comments:

Jo said...

Lovely!I love making these bag toppers...We have some part made .....but i keep eating the chocolate!
Hugs Jo x

Basslady said...

hun, this is so adorable and cute!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Mau xx said...

This is so cute and just perfect for taking part in MAWTT Challenge, Thanks for playing along xx
Hugs Mau

Unknown said...

So pretty Debbie I love these, and Mini eggs dont last in my house either. Hugs Elaine

'The Crafting Owl' said...

How cute is that bunny! What a fab idea and thanks for playing along with us at Polkadoodles xx

Mina said...

aaaawwwwww Debbie your Nephew will love this, its such a great idea for an easter gift
Mina xxx

Unknown said...

What a beautiful Easter pressie for your nephew Debs he will love this card and mini eggs, the pancakes sound yummy''' and great to here you are feeling a bit better chum...
Lots Hugs Sarah x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous set Debs :-) I love the card shape and image ,,, very cute and just beautifully done !! am sure the choccies were yummy too ,, my faves ,,, :-)

thanks for joining us on the Totally Papercrafts Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Deb said...

Beautiful card and candy bag!
Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, what a sweet wee Bunny, Im sure your Nephew will love it, thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Hazelxox

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab hun, love the bunnie so sweet! I'm sure your nephew will love it!
Hugs Shell xx

oops!
Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!

Jules said...

Hi Debbie

Loving your Easter make. Your bunny card is just so cute.

I hope your arm improves soon.

Love Jules xx

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Deb: Such a cute image! Lovely set. Glad you could join us at Simply Create Too for Challenge #10 – “Eggs and/or Bunnies”.

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

Daniele said...

such a sweetie of an image love the topper to the chocolate mini eggs......yummy
thanks for joining us at Polka doodles
hugs

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Love this!!! Glad to see you using the templates too(I'm a huge fan of the templates as they can be manipulated to make so many more things than those shown on the cd).

I think you're right re the eggs! But I have a sneaky suspicion that all of the food manufacturers are playing the same trick!


Thanks for joining us over at Polka Doodles this week. Good luck.

Claire x

Fliss said...

Gorgeous creation Debbie and thanks so much for joining in with Polka Doodles Easter blog hop challenge.
Fliss xx

ike said...

Such a lovely little present. That bunny is soooo cute. I love those mini eggs.... mmmmm... haven't had those for years :-) Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Simply Create Too :-D xx

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...