Saturday 28 April 2012

Congratulations card

Hi all,

Well how is everyone, enjoying this blustery weather - not!  It was nice earlier but what happened?  I'm preparing to go away to York for 2 nights with my Mum, Sister and Cousin.  Can't wait to see them as Mum and Sis live in Scotland and Cousin lives down South.  It'll be a nice catch up.  We are popping to the North Yorkshire Moors on Monday as it's over a year since we scattered my Auntie's ashes.  Hope it's a good day.  Just about organized, just need to throw a few things in a bag then I'll be off tomorrow afternoon.Here's a card I made for an upcoming family christening:
It's a real pretty pretty card which I loved making.
I used: Wild Rose gingham paper, matching ribbon,
LOTV die cut cute square,
kraft paper, flower & swirl -Marianne Design - Createables - Ribbon Flora 1 die, 
Nellie's multi frame flower die behind the printed sentiment, 
white gems, sizzix embossing folder.

Challenges:
Paper play challenge week-17-monochrome and ribbon 
creative card crew challenge-9-ribbon 
creative inspirations challenge-160-anything goes 
crafts and me challenges challenge-81-embossing 
kaboodle doodles challenge-116-emboss it 
paper sundaes challenge-117-lets get cute 

Have a lovely weekend.

Love Debs x

3 comments:

Hazel said...

Beautiful card Debs - such a sweet image and what wonderful colours too.

Thanks for popping by and leaving me a comment.

See you soon.

Toodle pip

Hazel x

Céline said...

absolutly gorgeous and elegant perfect for this occasion
thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week
hugs
céline

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Work, thanks so much for playing along at Paper Play this week
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...