Thursday 12 April 2012

50th Birthday card

Evening,

Well I had a fab crafting afternoon yesterday  making a gift for one of Shannen's friends and a card too.  Why do I always leave things until the day before.  Mad I know, yet the ideas just came flowing which is always the case when I'm under pressure........  I give up.  Today I've actually sat down and checked our accounts and done my spreadsheets - I like to keep an eye on the money.  Another reason is I'm popping into town with Shannen tomorrow so if I see anything nice I can treat us - now that's what I call good planning!!!  Here's a card I made for a 50th birthday that my daughter was going to with her Nana:
 Now what did I use: my all time favourite cdrom - Double sprinkles of kraft(Polkadoodles) took the numbers image into My craft studio and re-sized, freebie papers from my last Papercraft essentials, Nellies Multi frame die, english rose die, faux stitching - fine liner,  gems and hunkydory sentiment.

Challenges:
polkadoodles week-14-big-birthdays - 50th
paperplay challenge-15-things with wings - owls
paper crafting journey challenge 7 - 3 or more papers - used 3
incy wincy designschallenge-141-cute-critters - owls
one stop craft challenge-177-pastel-and-die-cuts - flowers and Nellies multi frame.

That's all folks, thank you for all the lovely comments you leave it really is appreciated.

Love Debs x

14 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

Hi Debs this is beautiful thanks for joining us at PCJ at our new blog great to see you there
Jacki xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Debs,love the fabulous papers.xxx

Anonymous said...

Very sweet, thanks so much for joining in our Things With Wings Challenge at Paper Play this week
Hugs Julie P

Cumbrianlass said...

A beautiful card with lovely colours.
Great card.
Have just become a follower.
Janet

happyglitzygirl said...

Gorgoeous card and papers, thanks for playing with us at the Papercrafting Journey, blessings Hilde

Unknown said...

Hi Debs Thank you for your sweet comment, I am feeling a little better today, sat at my computer in my dressing gown., having spent four days in bed, coughing like an old man.
I have missed seeing everyone’s creations and am now up to a bit of commenting…… so here goes.

You have been making some stunners Love the Sexy lady one and the rainbow challenge cake card. Fantastic, This 50th card is lovely such pretty colours Well done Hugs Elaine

Vintage Milly said...

Absolutely gorgeous creation, thank you for joining in with our challenge over at Polkadoodles this week, hugs, Em.x

Kelly said...

This is super cute!! Thank you for playing along at Incy Wincy this week!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, love the papers & colours!
Hope your ok missus
hugs shell xx

Mina said...

I think all crafter leave things to the last min once in a while, we love the pressure lol...stunning 50th card, I love the colours in your papers
Mina xxx

Jules said...

Hi Debbie

A great card.

Love the soft delicate colours and all the scallops.

Love Jules xx

joolsedesigns said...

Love the card its so colourful

febe said...

Love the soft colors. So sweet!

motels albury

Julia Ionov said...

Indeed, this one is so cute. Very girly colors. Love the colors. Nice one!
web design ventura

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...