Sunday 15 January 2012

Spots & Stripes card

Hi,

I've been meaning to post all week but the time just ran away with me. I've had a busy few days since Wednesday.I was back to my volunteering which was fab on Wednesday, Thursday had to pick my daughter up from college then pop to a couple of shops before taking her for a job interview at another hotel and yesterday we had a few bits and pieces to take back and I had my hair done. Don't you feel better when your hair's been coloured and cut - feel like a new woman! Anyway onto my card:
I used:new paper pack Papermania Cranberry & apple,Go Kreate Large Frilly Frame die -treated myself at last, have wanted it for ages, Kenny K downloads freebie from a while ago(Gold fish kid)coloured with promarkers and used crafters companion varnish spray for the goldfish bag, gems and printed sentiment cut out with Nellie's creatables circle die.

Challenges:
abc challenge - h for happy birthday
Totally papercraft challenge 99 - spots & stripes
simon says stamps - simon says spots & or stripes
moving along with the times challenge 130 - spots and stripes
crafty cardmakers challenge 59 - no floral embellishments

Well I've tidied up and done a few jobs this morning so now it's playtime in the craft room.  I've been busy tidying up in there over the last week, still more to do but getting there. Over xmas I just chucked things anywhere........ whoops.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

Love Debs x

11 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is a super card, love that image, thanks for playing on MAWTT this week Hazelxox

Dolly Daydreams said...

Hi Debs , I'm always just chucking things into my craft room and then tidying one vicious circle lol . Great card both inside and out and a great fun image, thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck.

Marie

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab card hun, love the image!
Hugs Shell xx

Susie Little said...

Fabulous card! Thank you for playing at Crafty Cardmakers! xx

Jules said...

Hi Debs

Nothing like having your hair done for a huge "pick me up" is there.

Loving your card. Such a great shape!!

Gorgeous inside and out.

Love Jules xx

Anonymous said...

Delightful card, just perfect for a boy. Thanks so much for joining us at ABC this time
Hugs Julie P

Turtle In The Sand said...

Love this DP so good for a boy Birthday Card. Really like the way this turned out. Thanks for joining us at the Totally PaperCrafts challenge this week. **Linda

Lisa Jane said...

wonderful card - love the spots and stripes . Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa x

DesignerDiva said...

Many thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week with our Spots and Stripes and good luck with the challenge. I'm sorry I'm not too well and this comment has been copied and pasted, but I wanted to make sure I visited every blog that entered.
I some blogaversary candies on offer on my blog if your interested.
Hugs Laurie x

Unknown said...

Me too.. Deb's my craft room over Christmas looked like a whirlwind had hit it, and I've still got some more to do, but no crafting today or tomorrow as looking after my wee grandson Bobby I tell you I'm shattered already :)lol..
Hugs Sarah x

the hitchings family usa blog said...

great card really great image x

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...