Monday 12 December 2011

Housemouse Christmas Decoupage card

Hi,

Well what a week last week was what with madly making xmas cards, visiting my Dad's on Friday to catch up with my Sister and family who were down for a friend's wedding.  I've never made so many cards..... have I finished er... no, have them all to write and a few more immediate family one's to make!  I got 3 lovely surprises on Friday from Challenge blogs I won 2 challenges with my friend door hanger at Nutcrafters and Stampin for the weekend - woo hoo and with my baby card I won at Tiddly inks with my baby stepper card - Wow!!!! Productive eh.
Here's the card I did for my Sister and brother-in-law:

I used Housemouse Christmas decoupage sheet, freebie papers, Marianne die for doily circle & snowflakes, kraft stepper card, lots of gems, shiny ribbon and a flower.

Challenges:
 Paper sundaes challenge 99 - anything christmas
Joanna sheen challenge - Christmas Wishes
Dream valley challenge 22 - christmas
One stop craft challenge week 61 - traditional christmas colours
Ces challenge 65 - traditional christmas

Well it's been a day at home today.  I was supposed to meet up with the M.E group but I've been awake most of the night coughing and spluttering and with a tummy bug so I've been resting as I'm shattered and not much go in the old body today.  At least I've had a chance to sit quietly and write a few cards.

Have a nice evening.

Love Debs x

9 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Debs

Sorry you are feeling so rough at the moment. I hope you feel much better soon.

Loving your House Mouse card.

Great shape and those little mice look so snuggly sleeping in front of that fire. I am almost jealous!!!

Love Jules xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, so cute!

Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Suzi Mac said...

This is utterly adorable, love those HM images, I hope you feel better real soon. Thank you for joining us at the Joanna Sheen Challenge this month. Good luck in the draw.
Hugs
Suzi x

Janette said...

What a sweet and lovely card, thanks for joining us at DreamValley challenge.xx

Mina said...

wow I love this fab card, sorry to hear your not too well, I hope your feeling better really soon...thanks for your kind comment it meant so much to me especially today
Mina xxx

CraftyC said...

A beautiful christmas card Debs. Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES & Dream Valley Challenges!
Clairexx

Shari said...

Adorable card!! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges.

Doreen said...

This is just fabulous,love the style.xxx

Teresa said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Joanna Sheen first challenge, Merry Christmas, Teresa xx

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...