Thursday 3 November 2011

I'm Home!!

Hi,

I've back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to Scotland last Thursday to spend some quality time with my Mum and Sister.  My Mum's been really poorly and still is. I was desperate to see how she was doing.  It put my mind at rest seeing her and we had a lovely 4 full days relaxing, plenty of catching up time and seeing my sister too which was great.  Anyway needless to say it's lovely to be home - hubby and daughter have kept the house spotless and done lots of washing bless them.  I got back this afternoon so I haven't fallen off the end of the earth and will be popping by and blogging soon. Hope you're all well.  I'm chomping at the bit to get crafting......

Love Debs x

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Welcome home Debbie....

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lots of pink

  Hello all, It is the 1st April 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Heather  has chosen th...