Saturday 2 July 2011

Daughter Card using the Papertake Weekly Sketch

Hi,

Another gorgeous day in Sunny Yorkshire, the washing is out and I've been making a card for my Daughter to tell her how proud we are of her.  She's taken her GCSE ' s, been working full time at the local hotel housekeeping and also done some extra hours for another job to help in their busy periods.  Shannen's also enrolled on her college course and did so well on the literacy test that she's doing a higher level of the Art and 3D Design. I followed the sketch over at Papertake weekly challenge .
I used papers from a Forever Friends paper pack, purple and white card,my Tatty Teddy freebie stamp, buttons, daughter stamp, sakura pens and a computer sentiment.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Papertake weekly challenge - sketch 57
Crafty cardmakers challenge 49 -spots & stripes (used stripey paper and spotty buttons)

Have a lovely weekend.

Love Debs x

3 comments:

Jules said...

Oh you have used this sketch beautifully .. .. love the finished result here.

Your daughter sounds very hardworking. You must be very proud of her.

Love Jules xx

Angie said...

Lovely card my daughter absolutely adore's tatty teddy and has bought these stamps. Good luck to your daughter she will love your card. Thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
Hugs Angie x

Helen Laurence said...

Hi I just wanted to let you know that you have won a prize in the June Ellephantastic Challenge. Please check out the blog for details. Congrats x x

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...