Sunday 15 May 2011

Butterfly Door Hanger

Happy Sunday to you all,

I was having abit of time to myself yesterday and I thought I'd make something other than a card.It's my first door hanger..... Hope it's okay.  Another first was using printable acetate - I'm getting adventurous, don't know how long it'll last but I had great fun. If I can't do much around the house then why not craft!!!!  That's my moto anyway.

I used: Polkadoodles Sugar Birdies cd-rom - paper and butterflies,a piece from a chipboard album, printable acetate, glitter, gems, ribbons, book rings and a black liner pen.
I am entering it in the following challenges:
Polkadoodles challenge - menu choice - I chose  Pink, butterfly, ribbon and gems.
The Paper Shelter.challenge-13 - black, white + one ( I chose pink).
Sarah Hurley challenges-39 - butterflies/things with wings.

That's the sun out so I shall shout my hubby and get some help to hang the washing out. Have a lovely day.

Love Debs x

13 comments:

Jacq said...

Hi Debbie,
Gorgeous creation!!! Love the dp's, the butterflies look fabulous, the colour scheme is so pretty. Just Gorgeous.
Hugs Jacqui xxxx

Audrey said...

WHat a beautiful doorhanger! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.

Debs said...

Gorgeous hanger, beautiful DP as well, love your choice of colour, thanks for joining us at TPS this week.
Hugs

jaine drake said...

What a cute idea to make a door hanger. It's perfect. Thanks for entering it into the challenge with Sarah Hurley.

Mandy said...

Hi Debbie,
Beautiful door hanger...Love the butterflies..Hope your well???
Mandy x

Saskia said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles and good luck!

Greetings, Saskia :)

Jules said...

Hi Debs

Oh this is gorgeous.

Love the shape and those beautiful butterflies.

Thank you for reminding me that I still need to try and use my printable acetate!! You have inspired me!! Thank you!

Love Jules xx

lis-m said...

This is lovely..love those butterflies.
thank for joining us over at Polkadoodles challenge this week
hugs x

Alice said...

this is so cute! wonderful project!

Mandy said...

Hi Debbie,
Hope your good and enjoying the weekend...Thanks for your lovely comment,I'm still busy but going on holiday on Saturday so can have a rest....
Mandy x

Fliss said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Debbie and those acetate butterflies are stunning. I find those chipboard albums really useful too!
Thanks so much for joining in with Polka Doodles menu challenge and good luck!
Fliss xx

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along at Polkadoodles in our menu challenge! What a fab, fun project...love it! Cheers Claire x

Door Hangers Templates said...

Wow what a good templates i love it

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...