Saturday 23 April 2011

Happy Easter Weekend!!!!!

I thought it would never arrive.  The Easter eggs have been on the shelf for 3 weeks, Shannen demolished hers pretty fast, I couldn't wait any longer so my Minstrels egg was shared - yes shared with my lovely hubby last night while having a cosy night in watching a film. Hope you're all having a lovely weekend so far and enjoying this beautiful weather,  it's been that warm the flip flops are out which means painting the old toe nails, have to make my feet presentable...... Had a nice morning in town yesterday, it's amazing how retail therapy can help me to craft.  No crafty buys, just a few essential items of clothing and jewellery, yet it helped my dilemma for a card for a man.  So without further ado:
This is for a neighbour in hospital who loves shooting.
I've used:Just Inklined digi stamp-Willy the kid, gold mirror board, Earth love - Cosmo cricket papers, string, sentiment and coloured with promarkers.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Ladybug Crafts Ink challenge blog-anything goes
I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog-anything goes
Delicious Doodles challenge blog - anything goes

Take care.

Debs x

11 comments:

Tine said...

Hi Debs...only 3 weeks of Easter eggs? I think we have had them more or less from the end of January...either that or it just seems like it! LOL. Lovely fun male card which I am sure your neighbour will love. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Jacq said...

Hi Debs,
This is a fab card! That image made me chuckle, I'm sure your neighbour will absolutely love this card. Hope you're enjoying your Easter and the eggs lol.
Hugs Jacqui xxxxx

Mary J said...

How great, is he, Debs?!!! Just brilliant - my dad would love this!

Mary J said...

Oh, in my excitement for to say...Thx for sharing with us at Ladybug Crafts Ink and hope to see you again!

Mary J x

Whimsey said...

HA HA - how cute is that? What a great card!

Thanks for joining us at LCI this week.

Hugs, Michele

WeirdCat said...

Lovely card, thank you for joining us at I♥ Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Mina said...

would you believe it was cloudy and drizzling here today...but never mind another season tomorrow...your card is brilliant Debs, awwww poor Teddy lol...your neightbour will love it...Happy Easter to you and those you love
Mina xxx

xxxtglxxx said...

Great card for a male Debbie :)

Glad you enjoyed your eggs and shopping! lol

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Teri said...

Brilliant creation hun! Hope you don't feel sick after all that chocolate!
Thanks for playing at the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week, good luck with the draw!
Hugs,
Teri x

Unknown said...

Hi Debs
Thank you so much for your kind get well wishes I have been trying to comment to everyone but will have to take a break as I tend to use my finger on my broken hand and it is telling me to stop lol' your card is fabulous great image glad you enjoyed your egg I opened a mini egg one still have half and the mini's left lol'
Happy Easter chum, Hugs
Sarah x

Jules said...

Hi Debbie

I hope your weather was good over Easter and you managed to keep wearing the flip flops!! LOL!!!

A great card for your neighbour. I am sure he will love it and it will hopefully make him feel a little better.

Love Jules xx

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...