Sunday 6 March 2011

Thank you card

Wow, my third post of the week, must have a temperature.  Probably need a lay down......  Seriously I needed to make a quick Thank you card for my daughter to give to someone.  I decided to use my vintage tilda stamp and tie it in with a couple of challenges.  Also used some of my homemade flowers which matched the colour scheme.
Quite enjoy making them.
 I used:
Cream pearlescent card blank,
Bronze & orange card for matting & layering,
Vintage Tilda stamp,
Papers-Mini deck, earth love-cosmo cricket,
flowers-my craft studio,
gold ribbon,
Nellies multi frame die.
Thank you stamp

I'm entering these into the following challenges: Friday Sketchers blog and http://justmagnolia.blogspot.com.

Thanks for popping by.  Enjoy what's left of your weekend.

Debs x

6 comments:

Vintage Milly said...

Oooh this is lovely, really gorgeous colours and a fab way to use those flowers from MCS, also, thanks for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog, it was very much appreciated,
take care,
big hugs,
Em.x

DesignerDiva said...

Lovely card Deb, Tilda's are my passion and I love that you made your own flowers - very impressive. Thaks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Laurie x

Rach said...

this is so sweet, an adorable card.
thank you for playing along with my sketch @ friday sketchers. hugs rachx

Mina said...

wow Debbie your flowers are beautiful...perfect thank you card
Mina xxx

Mandy said...

Hi Debbie,
Beautiful thank you card...Love the colours and your flowers are fabulous...
Mandy x

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So pretty, thanks for sharing!

Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/02/march-kit-preview-day.html

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...