Tuesday 29 March 2011

Crafty Sentiments challenge

Hi,
Here's a card I thought I'd enter for the Crafty Sentiments challenge.  They provided this cute image to use.Isn't Amy so sweet.
I used gold mirror board, Amy digi image,promarkers to colour her in, Papers from 6x6 mini deck - easth love paper pad, ribbon, buttons, gems and a Thank you sentiment.
Hope it's okay.Just couldn't resist using this image.I don't usually post at this time but needs must.  Well off I pop otherwise my other half will think I've got lost.
Take care.
Debs x

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi Debbie,
Wonderful card...Love the image and the papers and mirri card look lovely...
Mandy x

Unknown said...

Aaah this is gorgeous, love the papers you used, so pretty. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

How cute is this card, Love it, Thanks for playing along on Crafty Sentiments this week Hazelxo

pinky said...

Just beautiful. Love your choice of papers and the lovely buttons. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week.
Pinky

Jacq said...

Hi Debbie,
What a gorgeous card. Love the dp's, the colours, the buttons, the layout looks fab too. Fab job with the colouring. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments and good luck.
Hugs Jacqui xxxxxxx

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...