Sunday 13 February 2011

Valentine's day card

Well, I finished my card for my hubby today.  Cutting it a bit fine I know......
He hates cards with alot on them. Creative to us but fussy to him.
Plain and simple is the order of the day.


I decided to do the whole card around the envelope shape.
What did I use:
Forever Friends Cd-rom.
Attach the envelope image and cut around the shape.
Decoupage the bears and the lower part of the envelope.
Hunkydory diamond sparkle on the rose with a quickie glue pen.
Printed out the heart shaped sentiment that I'd typed and add an insert with a cute verse.
Hope he likes it.

That's all for now. Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend.  xx

1 comment:

Mina said...

wow this is beautiful Debby, brilliant idea...I bet your husband loved it
Mina xxx

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...