Monday 3 January 2011

Thank you cards

Yesterday saw me making a batch of thank you cards for my daughter to send to family.  I managed six little ones. I'm trying really hard to use my stamps, papers and any bits of decoupage I have in my stash so as not to use the printer too much.  Being mainly a cd crafter this was easier than I thought as I'm really into my stamping now. I used a Daisy and Dandelion decoupage sheet, one of their backing papers, ribbon,gold mirror board and a stamped 'for you' tag. For the other cards I used a free forever friends stamp coloured with promarkers, ribbon, gold mirror board and a stamped 'for you' tag. Six done many more to do. x

No comments:

Lots of pink

  Hello all, It is the 1st April 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Heather  has chosen th...